Django (1966) Sergio Corbucci / Franco Nero DVD NEW
Condition: Brand New: An item that has never been opened or removed from the manufacturer’s sealing (if applicable). Item is in original shrink wrap (if applicable).
- Format: DVD
- Language: English
- Subtitle: Korean, None (All removable)
- Region Code: Region 0 (1/2/3/4/5/6)
- Director: Sergio Corbucci (1926 Rome, Italy ~ 1990 Rome, Italy)
- Cast: Franco Nero, José Canalejas, José Bódalo, Loredana Nusciak
- Theater Release Dates: Dec 1966 (USA)
- Sound: Dolby Digital 2.0
- Screen: NTSC / Wide Screen Color
- Running Time: 90 min
Storyline: Though Sergio Leone created the spaghetti western with A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS, the genre was not popularized in Europe until Sergio Corbucci’s DJANGO, which subsequently spawned countless illegitimate sequels. The film stars the Belgian hunk Franco Nero as Django, a mysterious gunslinger who drags a coffin behind him that contains a Gatling gun. Django soon happens upon a Mexican town where a group of Mexican revolutionaries, led by the nefarious Colonel Jackson, have overrun the town, wantonly killing its citizens.